There are lots of medical treatments available in Delhi NCR at an affordable cost. We are talking about the cost of stapedectomy surgery in Delhi NCR. If you want the cost-saving treatment then choose GoMedii. It is possible when you choose us. If you want a second opinion then we will help you and suggest the best option according to the patient’s condition. GoMedii is your medical treatment partner.
(People Also Like To Read: How You Can Get Affordable Kidney Cyst Treatment In Delhi?)
Cost Of Stapedectomy Surgery in Delhi NCR
If anyone is searching for the low cost of stapedectomy surgery in Delhi NCR then choose GoMedii. We are here to provide affordable medical treatment facilities. GoMedii is associated with top-class hospitals and doctors.
The cost of stapedectomy surgery in Delhi NCR will start around Rs.1,60,000 to Rs. 3,00,000. If you want to get the surgery then drop your query.
Get To Know The Best Hospitals For Stapedectomy Surgery in Delhi NCR
You can choose any of these hospitals through GoMedii. We will provide cost-saving treatment options. Here are the best hospitals:
- Blk-Max Super Speciality Hospital, Rajinder Nagar, Delhi
- Apollo Hospital, Noida Sector 26
- Fortis Healthcare Ltd., Sector 41, Gurugram
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Vaishali, Ghaziabad
- Metro Hospital, Faridabad
Is There Any Alternative Treatment For Stapedectomy?
In case, a patient is not a good candidate for surgery then the doctor will suggest a hearing aid may be an alternative. There is no local treatment or medication that will improve the hearing problem.
What Is The Success Rate Of Stapedectomy?
When it comes to this then it depends on such factors. It includes:
- The medical condition of the patient
- Knowledge of the doctor
- Patient age
Although, the success rate of stapedectomy surgery can be 85-90%. If you are patient then don’t need to worry about it, GoMedii will guide you. You should know the symptoms of stapedectomy.
(You Might Also Like To Read: Stapedectomy Surgery Cost in India Is An Affordable Option)
What Are The Symptoms of Stapedectomy?
A lot of our problems can be stopped and curbed once we know what are the necessary symptoms that you need to look out for:
- Hear lose because of growth of stapes.
- The presence of an air-bone hole of about 15 dB around 3 frequencies is checked with tuning-fork testing.
- The ear with deficient hearing limit reliant upon the determination assessments should be prepared for the procedure.
- Some patients required a bilateral medical procedure. It should be performed following a month and a half.
How Stapedectomy Diagnosed?
Your doctor will take a physical exam and then they will recommend tests. It includes:
- Hearing test to determine conducive hear loss
- Tuning fork test
- CT scan
- Tympanogram test
- Hearing sensitivity audiogram
How long does stapedectomy surgery take?
The stapedectomy surgery usually takes 1 to 2 hours. In case you want to know more about it, you just need to drop a query for that at our number or our website!
Know The Procedure Of Stapedectomy
Stapedectomy is a medical procedure done to take out the bone, the stapes, one of the 3 bones of the center ear, and afterward supplant it with a prosthetic one.
The procedure is done to ease the sluggish improvement of notice loss brought on by otosclerosis. It is a condition in which the bone becomes hardened at the lower part of stapes.
The solidifying of the bone forestalls the stapes to move ordinarily at a free stance which prompts hearing loss named conductive hearing loss. During the procedure, the stapes are supplanted with a prosthetic part.
The procedure will assist with recovering from the listening loss and noise. It can be communicated to the internal ear in-ear.
What Should I Do After The Procedure?
- The patient can return home on unequivocally precisely the same day of their procedure.
- Your health care provider will inform you when they could get back to daily activities.
- The patient may not feel any improvement in hearing immediately after the procedure. This happens because of the bundling embedded into the ear following the procedure.
- After the surgery, every week patient needs to consult with a specialist for an examination. You can also book an appointment and consult online.
- Sometimes hearing cannot be improved until a month after the medical procedure because of swelling and bruising inside the ear.
- After the procedure, the patient may feel ringing, buzzing, or dizziness in the ear. Patients can also feel a change in flavor after the medical procedure.
- Many patients may feel transitory fatigue on the part of the face where the medical procedure was performed.
- You will have a consultation test 1 to 2 months later the medical procedure to perceive how well you are hearing.
Get The Best Stapedectomy Surgery With GoMedii
We have already told you about the Cost of Stapedectomy Surgery in Delhi NCR. If you want to get the treatment then drop your query on Whatsapp (+91 9654030724) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
(People Also Like To Read: How Do I Get Cheaper Heart Blockage Surgery In India?)
Disclaimer: GoMedii is a recognized and a considerate healthcare platform which tends to connect every dot of the healthcare needs and facilities. GoMedii facilitates the accessibility of all health news, health tips, and information from the Health experts and Doctors to the eyes of readers. All of the information and facts mentioned in the GoMedii Blog are thoroughly examined and verified by the Doctors and Health Experts, elsewise source of information is confirmed for the same.
About GoMedii: GoMedii is a Healthcare Technology Platform That Works Out Your Treatment / Surgery the Way You Need & Plan. A Treatment partner that simplifies the patient journey at every step. Drop Your Queries for the most affordable & world-class treatment options.You may simply download the GoMedii app for Android or iOS.