Health issues can happen unexpectedly and can lead to various life-threatening diseases. Never ignore these issues and get the right treatment. What can be better than the best treatment at an affordable range? It will therefore be necessary to know Visa Requirements from Kenya to India. Get affordable treatment in India with GoMedii. Drop a query our team will contact you soon.
(People Also Like To Read: How To Get Medical Visa From India For Somalian Patients?)
Visa Requirements from Kenya to India
If you are facing any trouble in fulfilling Visa Requirements from Kenya to India, all your queries will be answered in this article. This will help you throughout your visa process and make it easy for you.
Indian Visa Application for Kenyan Citizens
The citizens of Kenya who wish to travel to India for tourism, business, or medical purposes are not required to obtain a consular visa from the nearest Indian diplomatic mission.
That is because as a Kenyan national, you are eligible for an electronic visa. The Indian visa for Kenyan nationals is a fast and easy application that is completed online.
The application process for a visa takes a maximum of 10-20 minutes to complete. In filling out an online form, the applicant from Kenya must provide personal information and passport details.
Applicants will find questions regarding personal information, health and security matters, and passport details.
What are the visa requirements from Kenya to India?
If you want to travel from Kenya to India there these are the visa requirements from Kenya to India you need to provide, to get your visa approved:
- Having a valid Kenyan passport with at least a 6-month validity and two blank pages
- Being of adult age (18 or older). If Kenyan children are traveling to India, they will need their own, separate visa application
- Email address where the Kenyan applicant will receive their visa and possibly other important notifications
- Debit or credit card to pay the application fee
Drop a query if you are facing trouble in providing Visa Requirements from Kenya to India, our team will contact you soon.
- Name and last names
- City and country of birth
- Date of birth
- Passport number
- Date of issue and expiry
Other information that may be required:
- Health conditions
- Criminal records
- Marital status
- Port of entry
Kenyan citizens must answer all the questions correctly and fully or their application can be denied.
The approval process takes 2-4 days. After approval, all e-Visas must be printed out and carried out by the holder of Kenya at all times during their stay.
(You Might Also Like To Read: Visa & Ticketing From Ethiopia To India, See Here!)
Which documents are required for a medical visa?
If you are opting for a medical visa you need additional information and proof, these includes:
- A letter from a hospital in India
- Answer questions concerning the hospital in which you’ll get treatment
Contact us! if you want treatment in India we will guide you throughout your visa process and provide the best treatment at an affordable price.
Why is a medical visa provided?
Obtaining an Indian medical visa is a straightforward process. Travelers who wish to get medical treatment can easily complete the application, providing a few essential details which include their full name, address, contact info, date, place of birth, and passport data.
All applicants should answer a series of security questions and pay the Indian medical visa fee with a debit or credit card. Once approved, your visa will be sent to the applicant’s email address.
How long can I stay on the Indian Medical Visa?
By default, the duration allowed in the electronic Indian Medical Visa is 60 days.
What is the requirement for a medical visa?
You need to have the following documents and
- The patient has 30 days to enter India for the first time with a medical visa.
- From the date they arrive, the validity of the Indian medical Visa will be 60 days.
- Maximum 3 entries are permitted on your medical visa.
- Medical trips are available for a maximum of 3 times a year.
- This type of Visa is non-extendable, non-convertible, and not valid for visiting protected restricted Areas
- Applicants are required to have sufficient funds to support themselves during their stay in India
- Travelers are required to carry a copy of their approved e-Visa India at all times during their stay
- Visitors must have a return or an onward ticket when applying for their e-Medical visa
- All applicants must have an individual passport, regardless of their age
- Parents may not include their children in their online Visa for India application
- The applicant’s passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival in India. The passport must have at least two blank pages for the immigration and border control authorities to place the entry and exit stamps
All foreign travelers who apply for an Indian visa must meet a series of requirements.
Get the medical visa from Kenya to India With GoMedii
Any trouble in getting a medical visa for India? Drop a query, we will help you throughout the whole visa process and your treatment and help you with all your Visa Requirements from Kenya to India. You can also contact us on Whatsapp (+91 9654030724) or email us at email@example.com our team will contact you as soon as possible.
(People Also Like To Read: Know Cost of Indian Visa Before Booking Tickets!)
Disclaimer: GoMedii is a recognized and a considerate healthcare platform which tends to connect every dot of the healthcare needs and facilities. GoMedii facilitates the accessibility of all health news, health tips, and information from the Health experts and Doctors to the eyes of readers. All of the information and facts mentioned in the GoMedii Blog are thoroughly examined and verified by the Doctors and Health Experts, elsewise source of information is confirmed for the same.
About GoMedii: GoMedii is a Healthcare Technology Platform That Works Out Your Treatment / Surgery the Way You Need & Plan. A Treatment partner that simplifies the patient journey at every step. Drop Your Queries for the most affordable & world-class treatment options.You may simply download the GoMedii app for Android or iOS.