Planning for pregnant! If Yes, missed period, and the first thing comes in your mind that am I pregnant? To confirm your curiosity you can take a test at your home. The pregnancy test kit usage method is very simple, This blog will help you to know the detail about the same.
(People Also Like To Read: Symptoms Of Premenstrual Syndrome And Ways To Ease It)
Symptoms of pregnancy
You may suspect that you are pregnant if you have missed your period or have other symptoms of pregnancy. If you have regular periods and have missed your period by a week, it is likely that you are pregnant. However, if you have an irregular menstrual cycle, look out for other symptoms of pregnancy.
The other symptoms of pregnancy include:
- Tummy bloatedness
- Frequent urination
- Headaches/ backaches
- Fainting spells/ giddiness
- Leg cramps
Working of Pregnancy Test Kit
The home pregnancy test kit is used to detect a hormone called Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) in your urine. hCG appears in a pregnant woman’s urine, around 20 days after her last menstrual period. The levels of the hormone rise rapidly, reaching a peak within the next 60 to 80 days.
(You Might Also Like To Read: 6 Ways To Improve Your Child’s Digital Health And Wellness)
Pregnancy Test Kit Usage Method
Here are some pregnancy kit usage tips, you should keep these tips in your mind:
- Try to perform the pregnancy test first thing in the morning for optimal results, well, it is not mandatory, but it would be helpful.
- Pregnancy test kits are usually stored in the refrigerator. Try to make sure you bring the test kit to room temperature before you use it.
- Collect urine in a clean container. Ensure that there is no detergent inside the container.
- Take out a little urine with a dropper and put just two drops in the circular test well. Do not spill urine on the reading strip.
- Wait for around three to five minutes and then read the test results. Try to read the result before the stipulated time or waiting too long.
How do I Interpret the Results After the Pregnancy Test Kit Usage?
- Look at the test kit where ‘C’ and ‘T’ are marked. ‘C’ indicates control and ‘T’ indicates the test sample.
- If only one pink/purple line appears, in the region marked ‘C’, it means that the pregnancy test is negative.
- Whether two pink/purple lines appear, one in the region marked ‘C’ and the other in the region marked ‘T’, it means that the pregnancy test is positive.
- If no bands appear, then the test is invalid. Repeat the test with a new pack after 72 hours.
- If the line formed in the ‘T’ region is faint, it can be because of low levels of the hCG hormone. In case of a faint line, repeat the test with a new pack after 72 hours.
Here we have discussed the pregnancy test kit usage, you can test your pregnancy at your home without any hassle. After the confirmation, you can go to your gynecologist for further treatment.
(People Also Like To Read: Treatment for Pancreatitis, Keep It On Priority)
Disclaimer: GoMedii is a recognized and a considerate healthcare platform which tends to connect every dot of the healthcare needs and facilities. GoMedii facilitates the accessibility of all health news, health tips, and information from the Health experts and Doctors to the eyes of readers. All of the information and facts mentioned in the GoMedii Blog are thoroughly examined and verified by the Doctors and Health Experts, elsewise source of information is confirmed for the same.
About GoMedii: GoMedii is a Healthcare Technology Platform That Works Out Your Treatment / Surgery the Way You Need & Plan. A Treatment partner that simplifies the patient journey at every step. Drop Your Queries for the most affordable & world-class treatment options.You may simply download the GoMedii app for Android or iOS.