Many people want to lose weight through exercise and yoga. It is indeed a great way that make the body and minds healthier. Yet, in the case of uncontrolled obesity and the need for a shortcut, those two do not work. We have a solution, it is possible through bariatric surgery.
You are at GoMedii and we will suggest the best bariatric surgeons in Delhi. We are tide-up with the best hospitals and doctors in Delhi and all over India. If you choose us then we will provide you an affordable and low-cost bariatric surgery options.
(People Also, like to Read:How To Find The Best Orthopedic Surgeons in Delhi? )
Here Is The List Of the Best Bariatric Surgeons in Delhi
- Dr. Randeep Wadhawan, MBBS, MS – General Surgery. He is a bariatric surgeon, general surgeon, laparoscopic surgeon. He has a total experience is around 33+ years.
- Dr. Atul N.C. Peters, MBBS, DNB – General Surgery. He is a bariatric surgeon, a general surgeon. He has a total experience is around 27+ years.
- Dr. Vivek Bindal, MBBS, DNB – General Surgery, MS – General Surgery, MRCS (UK), FNB – Minimal Access Surgery, MNAMS – General Surgery and the overall experience 13 years.
- Dr. Kapil Agrawal, MBBS, MS – General Surgery, MCh – Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgeon. He has overall 24 years of experience.
How much does Bariatric Surgery cost in Delhi?
Bariatric Surgery depends upon multiple factors and the cost will start around Rs. 2,00,000 to Rs. 4,90,000 in Delhi.
(You May Like: Heart Treatment With Ajay Kaul, Book Appointment Now!)
What Are The Different Types Of Bariatric Surgery?
There are major 4 types of bariatric surgery (also called “weight loss surgery”) available. If you planning and searching for bariatric surgery then we will offer the best bariatric surgeons in Delhi. Here are the different types of surgery:
- Gastric band: The movable gastric band includes setting an inflatable band around the top part of the stomach, which makes a smaller pouch above. Less food can be put away and patients accomplish completion quicker. The band is decreased in size over time with rehashed changes.
- Gastric bypass: Gastric bypass a medical procedure is quite possibly the most widely recognized sort of bariatric surgery.This procedure as far as possible how much food the stomach can hold, just as confines the ingestion of calories and nutrients.
- Sleeve gastrectomy: It involves the expulsion of roughly 80% of the stomach. What is left is a tube-formed pocket or a sleeve. Since the stomach is more modest, it can’t hold as much food. It additionally decreases the creation of the hormone ghrelin, which directs hunger.
- Duodenal switch: The Biliopancreatic Diversion with Duodenal Switch (BPD/DS) has two sections to it, also. Initial a part of the stomach is made to frame a cylinder molded pocket (like sleeve gastrectomy). Second, a significant piece of the small intestine is bypassed. What this does is limits how much food the stomach can hold and advances totality quicker. It likewise decreases the retention of supplements. It is an exceptionally viable medical procedure, however, it likewise implies more serious danger, like vitamin deficiencies or malnutrition.
What Tests Are Recommend By A Surgeon Before Bariatric Surgery?
Before bariatric surgery, your doctor will suggest any of these tests. It includes:
- abdominal ultrasound
- computerized tomography (CT)
- complete blood count (CBC)
- liver function tests
- blood chemistry tests
Why You May Need A Bariatric Surgery?
A person may need bariatric surgery if they have any of these health issues, it includes:
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- Sleep apnea
- Type 2 diabetes
It is performed to improve some of your health issues. Most bariatric surgery is performed to lose weight. We have already told you the best bariatric surgeons in Delhi if you want then you can simply drop your query.
Choose GoMedii For Low-Cost Bariatric Surgeons in Delhi
If you want to Best Bariatric Surgeons in Delhi then you have found the right treatment partner with affordable medical care treatment. You have to simply drop your query on Whatsapp (+91 9654030724) or email us at email@example.com our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
(People Also Like To Read: Affordable Treatments Across India With GoMedii)
Disclaimer: GoMedii is a recognized and a considerate healthcare platform which tends to connect every dot of the healthcare needs and facilities. GoMedii facilitates the accessibility of all health news, health tips, and information from the Health experts and Doctors to the eyes of readers. All of the information and facts mentioned in the GoMedii Blog are thoroughly examined and verified by the Doctors and Health Experts, elsewise source of information is confirmed for the same.
About GoMedii: GoMedii is a Healthcare Technology Platform That Works Out Your Treatment / Surgery the Way You Need & Plan. A Treatment partner that simplifies the patient journey at every step. Drop Your Queries for the most affordable & world-class treatment options.You may simply download the GoMedii app for Android or iOS.