Orthopedic surgeons specialize in the musculoskeletal system – bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, nerves, and muscles. People who are injured or experience arthritis or lower back pain or any other bone-related issue must consult with an orthopedic doctor. In this article, we’ll suggest the best orthopedic surgeons in Delhi and how with GoMedii as your treatment partner it is easier to get their slots!
Who is an Orthopedics? They are doctors who are trained in the diagnosis, treatment, prevention, and rehabilitation of disorders, injuries, and diseases of the musculoskeletal system of the body.
(People Also Like To Read: Choose Brain Hemorrhage Treatment in Singapore)
Here Is The List Of Best Orthopedic Surgeons in Delhi
GoMedii is tied up with the best orthopedic surgeons in Delhi. We assure you that they will give you the best and most suitable treatment option according to your condition. These are the orthopedic surgeons:
- Dr. Yash Gulati, MS – Orthopaedics, M.Ch – Orthopaedics, MBBS, Orthopedist, Joint Replacement Surgeon, Spine Surgeon (Ortho), Spine And Pain Specialist. They have overall 32 years of experience.
- Dr. Vivek Agarwal, MBBS, DNB – Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedist. They have overall 28 years of experience.
- Dr. Prof. Amit Kumar Agarwal, MS – Orthopaedics, M.Ch – Orthopaedics, DNB – Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, MBBS, Joint Replacement Surgeon, Spine Surgeon (Ortho). They have overall 18 years of experience.
- Dr. Gurinder Bedi, MBBS, MS – Orthopaedics, DNB – Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedist, Joint Replacement Surgeon, Spine And Pain Specialist, Spine Surgeon (Ortho). They have overall 33 years of experience.
Choose The Best Orthopedic Hospitals In Delhi, With Us
- Blk-Max Super Speciality Hospital, Rajinder Nagar, Delhi
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, Delhi
- Fortis Heart Hospital, Okhla, Delhi
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, Delhi
What Are The Different Types of Conditions Treats By Orthopedic Doctors?
Orthopedic doctors treat various types of conditions, including:
- bone fractures
- muscle strains
- joint or back pain
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- bone cancer
- limb abnormalities, such as clubfoot and bowlegs
- injuries to tendons or ligaments, such as sprains, tendonitis, and ACL tears
(You May Like: Success Story: Knee Replacement Surgery, A Revival)
What Are The Common Areas of the Body Requiring Orthopedic Surgery?
We have already told some of the best orthopedic surgeons in Delhi through us you can also consult with them. Now here are the most common body parts where orthopedic surgery may be performed.
Common Test Recommended By A Orthopedic Surgeon
An orthopedic surgeon suggests some tests to know the exact problem. It includes bone densitometry, skeletal scintigraphy, discography, myelography, and electromyography. They also recommend X-ray, MRI, ultrasound, and computed tomography if needed.
What Treatments And Procedures Are Performed By An Orthopedic Surgeon?
Orthopedic surgeons recommend various types of treatments and procedures. They suggest the most suitable procedure and treatment according to the patient’s conditions. It includes non-surgical and surgical. Here is the answer:
Some types of nonsurgical treatments include:
- Lifestyle change
Some of the surgical treatments involve:
- Arthroscopy: In this procedure, the surgeon uses a camera to visualize inside the joint.
- Fusion: A surgeon will use internal devices or rods in which bones are fused together.
- Internal Fixation: This procedure is used to hold broken pieces of bone together with screws, plates, or pins.
- Joint replacement: This procedure involves a damaged joint being eliminated and replaced by an artificial joint either partial, total, or revision.
- Osteotomy: In this procedure surgeon correction of bone deformity by cutting and repositioning the bone.
- Soft tissue repair: Through this, a surgeon will repair tendons or ligaments.
- Injections and pain management.
If you want to get Best Orthopedic Surgeons in Delhi, you have found the right treatment partner with affordable medical care treatment. You have to simply drop your query on Whatsapp (+91 9654030724) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
(People Also, like to Read: Get Cystic Fibrosis Treatment In Delhi NCR)
Disclaimer: GoMedii is a recognized and a considerate healthcare platform which tends to connect every dot of the healthcare needs and facilities. GoMedii facilitates the accessibility of all health news, health tips, and information from the Health experts and Doctors to the eyes of readers. All of the information and facts mentioned in the GoMedii Blog are thoroughly examined and verified by the Doctors and Health Experts, elsewise source of information is confirmed for the same.
About GoMedii: GoMedii is a Healthcare Technology Platform That Works Out Your Treatment / Surgery the Way You Need & Plan. A Treatment partner that simplifies the patient journey at every step. Drop Your Queries for the most affordable & world-class treatment options.You may simply download the GoMedii app for Android or iOS.