A cardiologist has practical experience in treating various types of heart diseases as well as assisting patients with dealing with their heart conditions. A cardiologist will treat any side effects of heart conditions that you have and diagnose any potential circumstances.
If anyone is searching for the best cardiologist in Dubai then GoMedii will help to find the best and most affordable treatment options. GoMedii is associated with top-class hospitals and doctors in Dubai. We will tell you some of the best heart specialist doctors in Dubai. If you want to get consult with a doctor then Contact us now!
(People Also Like To Read: How To Get Cosmetic Surgery In Dubai? Know Here)
Here Are The Best Cardiologist In Dubai
GoMedii has tie-up with some of the best hospitals and doctors in Dubai. It includes:
The Burjeel hospitals have been at the forefront of healthcare services in the region and have emerged as the Center of Medical Excellence across the UAE. Over the years, Burjeel has built a strong sense of trust in the hearts of every patient we came across by serving them in all walks of life along with state-of-the-art facilities, and in-depth expertise.
While we embrace advanced technologies, we also believe in providing compassionate care in amalgam with medical care to every patient. Our world-renowned doctors and the dedicated team behind Burjeel work every day to provide the patients with a seamless healthcare experience to be cherished in their hearts.
The Canadian Specialist Hospital (CSH) is the brainchild of its Chairman, Mr. Mohammad Rashid Al Falasi. His vision is to establish a World Class medical facility that will cater to the tertiary health care needs of the Middle East. Its mission is to offer state-of-the-art diagnostic, curative, and rehabilitative services of International standard and to render comprehensive genetic and prenatal services with evidence-based ethical healthcare for a healthy and happy community.
Canadian Specialist Hospital is one of the largest private hospitals in Dubai and the institution of choice for referrals from small and medium-sized medical centers that lack some of our specialized diagnostic and treatment facilities. CSH has grown to become one of the most advanced and comprehensive healthcare institutions in the region.
The Zulekha Healthcare Group found its roots in 1964 when its creator Dr. Zulekha Daud moved from her native India to Sharjah, UAE in order to pursue her dream of serving people in need and offer affordable medical facilities to all.
From a young medical graduate to a practicing physician serving patients from all walks of life, Dr. Zulekha soon became a household name. After years of dedicated service, Zulekha Hospital was established in Sharjah in 1992. It started off as a 30-bed hospital with basic facilities for Gynecology, Obstetrics, Surgery, Medicine and Pediatrics.
NMC Healthcare is the largest private healthcare company in the UAE. Over the last 46 years, NMC has earned the trust of millions, thanks to its personalized care, genuine concern, and sincere commitment to the overall well-being of the communities it serves.
Before going for delisting in April 2020, NMC had enjoyed recognition as the first company from Abu Dhabi to list on the London Stock Exchange and be a part of the premium FTSE 100 Index, an elite club of top 100 blue-chip companies by market cap.
NMC’s strategic acquisitions coupled with its legacy institutions have allowed it to fill the service gap in the healthcare delivery system and offer a continuum of care to patients in acute, chronic care and long-term care.
Best Cardailogist of Burjeel Hospital
- Dr. Abdulmajeed Al Zubaidi, Consultant Interventional Cardiologist, 20 Years of Experience
- Dr. Abou Bakr Mitkis, Consultant – Cardiologist, 35 Years of Experience
- Dr. C.G. Venkitachalam, Chief Consultant – Cardiac Sciences, 45 Years of Experience
- Dr. Georgie Thomas, Specialist-Interventional Cardiologist, 19 Years of Experience
- Dr. Wissam Al Sahli, Designation Consultant – Interventional Cardiology, 19 Years of Experience
Best Cardiologist of Canadian Hospital
- Dr. Ahmad Fakhri Alhimairi, (Non-Invasive Cardiologist) CBCCT (USA) – Certified Board of Cardiac CT, Diploma in Atherosclerosis (Boston University), MRCP (UK), Member of Royal College of Physicians.
- Dr. Amal A Louis, Consultant Interventional Cardiologist, MBBS, MRCP, FRCP, CCST (UK), FSCAI(US), 20 years of experience.
- Dr. Upendra. J. Shah, Specialist Interventional Cardiology, M.D. in Medicine and Therapeutics, D.M. in Cardiology.
Best Cardiologist of Zulekha Hospital
- Dr. Srinivasan Kandasamy, MD (Medicine), DNB (Cardiology)
- Dr. Abdulla Al Hajiri, Consultant Interventional Cardiologist
- Dr. Adnan Raufi, Consultant Interventional cardiologist, MD ,FACP,FACC & FSCAI
- Dr. Fayaz Shawl, Consultant Interventional Cardiologist, MD, FACP, FACC, FSCAI
Best Cardiologist of NMC Hospital
- Dr. Abdul Mujeer, Specialist Interventional Cardiologist
- Dr. Adel Abushi, Consultant, Interventional Cardiology
- Dr. Adel Y. Al Eryani, HOD & Consultant, Interventional Cardiology
- Dr. Ahmed Gaber El Soghair, Specialist – Cardiology
If anyone wants to consult with any of these doctors then you can contact us now! We will help to find the best doctor according to the patient’s health. GoMedii is not only associated with Dubai hospitals, but we are also connecting some other countries with the best hospitals and doctors.
(You Might Also Like To Read: Low-Cost Affordable Liver Cyst Treatment In Dubai!)
When Do You Need To Consult A Cardiologist?
If a person has a heart-related problem, you may be asked to consult a cardiologist in Dubai for further diagnosis. Kindly make an appointment at the best heart hospital in Dubai if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath
- Pain in the chest
- Changes in heartbeat, rate, or rhythm
- High blood pressure
What Is The Cost Of Heart Treatment In Dubai?
If anyone wants to know the cost of heart treatment in Dubai then you have to drop your query. Our team will contact you and tell you the exact treatment cost.
Is Dubai Good Choice For Heart Treatment?
Dubai provides one of the best public health care systems across the world. It offers a high standard of medical care in state-of-the-art facilities. The Dubai health service is run by the Dubai Health Authority (DHA), which oversees both public and private health care.
What else do you call a Heart Surgeon?
Most of the time a heart surgeon is called a cardiothoracic surgeon or a general thoracic surgeon. This specialty gets its name from the Greek word for “chest.” Cardiothoracic surgeons specialize in surgeries on most organs and tissues found in the chest.
What Are The Tests to diagnose Heart Problems?
Your doctor may suggest any of these tests diagnose the heart problem. It includes:
- Physical exam and blood tests (Total cholesterol, Low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol, High-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol, Triglycerides)
- Carotid ultrasound
- Stress test
- Holter monitor
- Chest X-ray
- Tilt table test
- Heart MRI
Who Have A Higher Chance To Develop Heart Problems?
Certain coinciding health problems or way of life propensities can make you more vulnerable to heart disease. A portion of these can be changed and some can’t. It Includes:
- High cholesterol
- Being overweight or obese
- Tobacco use
- Diabetes or prediabetes
- Lack of physical activity
- An unhealthy diet
- A family history of heart disease
- A history of preeclampsia during pregnancy
- Being 55 or older for women or 45 or older for men
If you are doing or having any of these problems and you want to want to get the treatment, just drop your queries on our website or you can also contact us on Whatsapp (+91 9654030724) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
(People Also Like To Read: Infertility Treatment at Burjeel Hospital, Contact Us Now!)
Disclaimer: GoMedii is a recognized and a considerate healthcare platform which tends to connect every dot of the healthcare needs and facilities. GoMedii facilitates the accessibility of all health news, health tips, and information from the Health experts and Doctors to the eyes of readers. All of the information and facts mentioned in the GoMedii Blog are thoroughly examined and verified by the Doctors and Health Experts, elsewise source of information is confirmed for the same.
About GoMedii: GoMedii is a Healthcare Technology Platform That Works Out Your Treatment / Surgery the Way You Need & Plan. A Treatment partner that simplifies the patient journey at every step. Drop Your Queries for the most affordable & world-class treatment options.You may simply download the GoMedii app for Android or iOS.