Several better health pledge on Republic Day 2018 by people such as quit unhealthy diet, waking up early, and healthy fitness.
This year India will celebrate its 69th Republic Day. It is unquestionably one of the most significant events in the political history of India. People Also Read: World Leprosy Eradication Day
This day is highly renowned because in this day the new Constitution of India came into force and the country formally became a republic.
The Indian Constitution includes several steps that the government needs to take to make India a better place for people.
These steps are further divided into different parts such as rules, regulations, rights, and duties followed by executives and citizens, to help in maintaining India’s civic health and wealth. People Also Like: 5 Lifestyle Diseases That Are Common In India
Better Health Pledge on Republic Day 2018:
- Leaving unhealthy fad diets.
- Never skip the breakfast.
- Going bad at right time & waking up early.
- Spending less time with technology gadgets like mobile phones and electronic gadgets.
- Going for a regular health check-up.
- Welcome positive thoughts for inner health.
- Making exercise a part of the routine.
- Sitting less and standing more for health fitness.
- Taking a break occasionally.
- Making time for yourself.
- Stay hydrated.
- Cut down on coffee and tea consumption.
- Sleeping extra for an hour.
- Maintaining a clean & hygienic surrounding.
- Switching to a healthy mode of cooking.
- Eliminating bad habits like drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes.
- Loading your plate with an extra fruits & veggies.
- Eliminating stress and depression from life.
- Making time for family.
January is the first month of the year and the same time when people make a bundle of health resolutions but unusually manage to keep up with resolution. It comes down to choosing healthy habits that a person can develop and follow for life.
During the initial stages of health resolutions it could be very challenging to make sudden changes in lifestyle but once a person establishes new healthy behaviors, they will become the person’s new model.
When most people look at others with a healthy and fit body, they often find it difficult to believe themselves in that healthy manner but the fact remains that reaching a high level of fitness and health is about engaging in healthy behaviors on a daily basis.
It is important to understand that getting unhealthy and sick was not a one-day process, so the being permanent healthier will take time and require certain lifestyle changes.
Disclaimer: GoMedii is a recognized and a considerate healthcare platform which tends to connect every dot of the healthcare needs and facilities. GoMedii facilitates the accessibility of all health news, health tips, and information from the Health experts and Doctors to the eyes of readers. All of the information and facts mentioned in the GoMedii Blog are thoroughly examined and verified by the Doctors and Health Experts, elsewise source of information is confirmed for the same.
About GoMedii: GoMedii is a Healthcare Technology Platform That Works Out Your Treatment / Surgery the Way You Need & Plan. A Treatment partner that simplifies the patient journey at every step. Drop Your Queries for the most affordable & world-class treatment options.You may simply download the GoMedii app for Android or iOS.