- 1 What is Adenomyosis?
- 2 Symptoms Of Adenomyosis
- 3 Causes Of Adenomyosis
- 4 Risk Factors of Adenomyosis In Women
- 5 Who Is An Ideal Candidate For Adenomyosis Surgery?
- 6 Diagnosis Of Adenomyosis
- 7 Treatment of Adenomyosis
- 8 Adenomyosis Surgey In India
- 10 Benefits Of Adenomyosis Surgery
- 11 Adenomyosis Surgery Cost In India
- 12 Top Adenomyosis Surgery Hospitals In India
- 13 FAQs On Adenomyosis Surgery Cost In India
Does adenomyosis cause infertility?
There is no definite relationship between adenomyosis and infertility. However, several studies have concluded that adenomyosis may affect fertility, by affecting uterotubal transport and altering endometrial functions.
(People Also Like To Read: Uterine Cancer Treatment in India: Treatment, Costs, Hospitals, etc)
What is Adenomyosis?
Adenomyosis is traditionally considered a disease that results in abnormal growth of the uterine lining into the muscular wall of the female uterus.
Symptoms Of Adenomyosis
The symptoms are:
- Heavy Menstrual bleeding
- Painful Menstrual cramps
- Genital pain during and after sex
- Uterus Enlargement
- Pelvic pain
- Abnormal mensturation
Causes Of Adenomyosis
The exact reason behind adenomyosis is known but some stated theories behind the condition are:
- Invasive Tissue Growth: C-section surgery is a uterine incision that leads to the development of endometrial cells inside the uterus.
- Development Origins: Some experts may believe that during the development of the uterus under the fetus, endometrial tissue forms on the uterine walls.
- Uterine Inflammation Related to Childhood: Childhood uterine inflammations break the boundaries of cells that line the uterus during the postpartum period.
- Stem Cell Origin: One theory suggests that the bone marrow stem might break uterine muscles and cause adenomyosis.
Risk Factors of Adenomyosis In Women
Adenomyosis risk factors include:
- Prior Uterine Surgery
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Use of Anti-depressants
- Tamoxifen treatments
Who Is An Ideal Candidate For Adenomyosis Surgery?
Females aged between 35 and 50, especially those with two 0r more pregnancies, may experience adenomyosis. Nevertheless, it is also possible for younger women who will experience pregnancies for the first time. It is very unusual for younger teenagers, but they may have a chance to get affected.
Diagnosis Of Adenomyosis
Some diagnostic tests for adenomyosis are:
- Imaging Scans: One of the famous processes called Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) helps detect enlargement and thickening of certain uterus areas.
- Pelvic Examination: Pelvic examination notices your uterus enlargement, stiffness, and pain while touching.
- Ultrasound: Endovaginal ultrasound helps capture images of pelvic organs that may indicate the thickness of the uterine wall.
(People Also Like To Read: Know The Bronchoscopy Cost In Kolkata)
Treatment of Adenomyosis
In most cases, it is seen that females with mild stage of adenomyosis may choose contraceptives and medication processes over surgery. However, females who have crossed their menopause may require surgery.
The treatment of adenomyosis includes:
- Hormone Treatment: One of the preferable therapies for managing the symptoms of adenomyosis is usually hormonal contraceptives, including birth control pills or progesterone-releasing intrauterine devices (IUDs).
- Tranexamic Acid: Females who don’t want therapies will go for this treatment. It is a non-hormonal medication process in which they must take pills during their menstrual period.
- Hysterectomy: It is a surgery to remove the uterus and is the only way to cure adenomyosis completely. In adenomyosis, we can’t just remove the abnormal tissue because the tissues are scattered around the lining of the uterus wall. So, hysterectomy and Adenomyosis Surgery will remove the uterus and cervix area of females.
- Endometrial Ablation: Typically, this method doesn’t destroy the uterus lining, but it helps to control excessive bleeding through boiling and cold fluid, microwave energy, and high-energy radiofrequency.
Adenomyosis Surgey In India
One of the evidence-based treatments for adenomyosis is hysterectomy; it is also considered the only treatment that entirely stops adenomyosis. This procedure is considered a major surgery and may come with certain risks like:
- Blood transfusion
- Wound infection
- Injuries related to bladder, bowel, and ureter
Methods to Remove Uretus Under Hysterectomy
In this process, the patient’s uterus and cervix area are entirely removed, and the ovaries and fallopian tubes stay in place. Hysterectomy has various approaches which may depend on the patient’s condition and the doctor’s recommendation:
- Abdominal Surgery For Adenomyosis: In this process, the uterus is removed through the abdomen surgical incision. Most widely, this procedure is used in situations like uterus enlargement, females with large fibroids, etc.
- Vaginal Surgery For Adenomyosis: In cases where we don’t need any external incision, this method is chosen to remove the uterus through a vaginal opening. Mainly this method is evoked in cases of uterine prolapse or under vaginal adjustment along with necessary conditions.
- Robotic Surgery For Adenomyosis: This method became famous after the introduction of robotic arms in the healthcare industry. The surgeon will operate with the help of 3D robotic arms, which improve the ability to view, manipulate, and remove the removal of the uterus.
- Laparoscopic Surgery For Adenomyosis: The uterus is removed through the abdomen via surgical incision. With the help of a thin, flexible tube containing a video camera (laparoscope), the surgeon performs this procedure.
Benefits Of Adenomyosis Surgery
There are several benefits associated with Adenomyosis Surgery, such as:
- It prevents bleeding problems
- There will be no need to take contraceptives in the future because hysterectomy removes the cervix.
- This helps prevent bladder pain
- Improve the quality of lifestyle after menopause.
Adenomyosis Surgery Cost In India
Adenomyosis Surgery Cost In India varies from USD 4000 to USD 5000, depending upon the condition of the patient and hospital chosen.
Top Adenomyosis Surgery Hospitals In India
There are many renowned hospitals in India specializing in adenomyosis surgeries. GoMedii has compiled an exhaustive list of the top 10 adenomyosis surgery hospitals in India for your convenience.
The hospitals are:
- Apollo Hospitals, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Lilavati Hospital and Research Center, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Medanta The Medicity, Gurugram, Haryana
- Gleneagles Global Hospital, Hyderabad, Telangana
- Batra Hospital and Medical Research Center, Delhi
- Care Institute of Medical Sciences, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Venkateshwar Hospital, Delhi
- Fortis Hospitals, Bannerghatta, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket, Delhi
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital, Delhi
FAQs On Adenomyosis Surgery Cost In India
1. What is the best treatment for Adenomyosis In India?
It can treated with painkillers, hormonal medicines, or therapies. But in serious conditions, doctors are likely to suggest adenomyosis surgery.
2. What is the adenomyosis suregry cost in India?
The cost of Adenomyosis Surgery In India ranges between USD 4000 – USD 5000, depending upon the condition of the patient and the facilities which are provided.
3. What is the best Adenomyosis Surgery?
Hysterectomy (removal of the uterus), is the most advised and only surgery which can completely stops adenomyosis.
4. How I cure my adenomyosis without surgery?
It all depends upon the stage and condition nevertheless, adenomyosis can be cured with the help of anti-inflammatory medications as well.
Choose GoMedii For The Best And Affordable Adenomyosis Surgery Cost In India
If you want the best and most affordable adenomyosis surgery cost in India, you are at the right place and time! Trust GoMedii with your treatment; we assure you of a top-notch, hassle-free process.
We have tie-ups with one of India’s most reputed hospitals to get you the best treatment at an affordable cost. Furthermore, to avail of our packages, you can contact us on our “Website” and call us at +91-959904311. Additionally, you can also email us at email@example.com. Our team will respond to you on a priority basis.
Feel free to drop your queries through this “form. “Our team of experts will contact you!
(People Also Like To Read: Top 10 Fertility Clinics In India You Can Trust)
Disclaimer: GoMedii is a recognized and a considerate healthcare platform which tends to connect every dot of the healthcare needs and facilities. GoMedii facilitates the accessibility of all health news, health tips, and information from the Health experts and Doctors to the eyes of readers. All of the information and facts mentioned in the GoMedii Blog are thoroughly examined and verified by the Doctors and Health Experts, elsewise source of information is confirmed for the same.
About GoMedii: GoMedii is a Healthcare Technology Platform That Works Out Your Treatment / Surgery the Way You Need & Plan. A Treatment partner that simplifies the patient journey at every step. Drop Your Queries for the most affordable & world-class treatment options.You may simply download the GoMedii app for Android or iOS.