Ears are the most important senses that we use during our daily activities. It never stops hearing even while we’re asleep. Ears will always hear, whether we’re conscious or unconscious. We can never “turn off”.
Today’s lifestyle is not good and sometimes it can be bad effects on the ears. There are various types of ears problem if you feel any problem then we will find and suggest the best ear doctor in Delhi. Now we will tell the list of best ear doctors.
(People Also Like To Read: BLK Hospital Consultation Online For Medical Travelers)
Here Are The List Of Best Ear Doctor In Delhi
- Dr. Rajesh Kr. Bhardwaj, MBBS, MS – ENT, DNB – ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist, Pediatric, Otorhinolaryngologist, Otologist/ Neurotologist, 39 Years Experience.
- Dr. Jayant Jaswal, MBBS, MS – ENT, DNB – Otorhinolaryngology, ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist, 35 Years Experience.
- Dr. Munish Taneja, MBBS, MS – ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist, 25 Years Experience.
- Dr. B K Agarwal, MBBS, MS – ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist, 37 Years Experience.
- Dr. Rajeev Puri, MBBS, MS – ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist, Head and Neck Surgeon, 44 Years Experience.
- Dr. (Major) Vipin Kakar Retd, MBBS, MS – ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist, 33 Years Experience
What Are The Different Types Of Ear Infections?
If you have an ear infection then it is diagnosed by an ENT specialist through physical examination and laboratory analysis of pus or discharge. In critical cases, a CT scan may also be recommended by the doctor. Types of ear infection include:
- serous otitis media
- otitis externa
- otitis media acute or chronic
- acute mastoiditis
- infectious myringitis
- herpes zoster of the ear
- vestibular neuronitis
What Is The Cost Of Ear Surgery In Delhi?
There are several types of ear surgery but your doctor will suggest the most suitable treatment options. The cost will start around 58,000 to Rs.1,06,000.
Best Hospital For Ear Treatment?
- Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj, Delhi
(You Might Also Like To Read: Bone Fracture Treatment in India, Fixing Bones)
What Are The Symptoms Of Ear Infections?
We will tell you the symptoms of ear infections but if you feel any of them then GoMedii will suggest the best ear doctor in Delhi. It includes:
- Discomfort inside your ear or mild pain
- You can also feel a persistent pressure inside your ear
- Pus-like ear drainage
Other symptoms seen in babies may include:
- rubbing or pulling their ear
- loss of appetite
- fussiness or restlessness
- not reacting to certain sounds
- frequently losing balance
What Tests Are Recommend By The ENT Specialist To Diagnose The Ear Infection?
Your doctor may recommend any of these tests:
- Fluid sample
- Computed tomography (CT) scan
- Blood tests
- Acoustic reflectometry
- Hearing test
What Are The Causes Of The Ear Problem?
Most of the common causes of ear problems are viruses or bacteria. There are several types of bacteria like streptococcus pneumonia Trusted Source or Haemophilus influenza. Causes of Eustachian tube blockage include:
- sinus infections
- excess mucus
- changes in air pressure
What Are The Treatment Options For Ear Infection And Problem?
Once your doctor may examine your ear condition then they will suggest the treatment options:
The first line of treatment your doctor may prescribe some medicine if your ear infection is bacterial, chronic, or doesn’t appear to be improving.
An ENT specialist will any of these suggest surgery
- Acoustic Neuroma Surgery: Your doctor performs the ear surgery through these methods to remove the acoustic neuroma:
- Middle Fossa
- Cochlear Implant Ear Surgery: In this surgery, an ENT specialist surgically implanted an electronic device that helps to improve hearing loss.
Other types of ear surgery include:
- Myringoplasty: In this procedure, a doctor will repair a hole in the eardrum.
- Ossiculoplastyt: In this procedure rectification of the middle ear bone problems. A doctor will correct the sound from the eardrum to the inner ear.
- Tympanoplasty: The ENT specialist will repair the hole in the eardrum. A doctor will also rectify any injury to the tiny bones that play an important role in the hearing.
- Mastoidectomy: In this surgical procedure doctor removed the flat air cavities in the mastoid bone behind the ear.
Choose The Best Ear Doctor With Us!
If anyone wants to get an appointment regarding “ Best Ear Doctor In Delhi.”, simply send us an inquiry on our website, call us at Whatsapp (+91 9654030724), or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, regarding our services. Our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
(People Like To Read: Iontophoresis For Penile Issues In India, The Right Choice!)
Disclaimer: GoMedii is a recognized and a considerate healthcare platform which tends to connect every dot of the healthcare needs and facilities. GoMedii facilitates the accessibility of all health news, health tips, and information from the Health experts and Doctors to the eyes of readers. All of the information and facts mentioned in the GoMedii Blog are thoroughly examined and verified by the Doctors and Health Experts, elsewise source of information is confirmed for the same.
About GoMedii: GoMedii is a Healthcare Technology Platform That Works Out Your Treatment / Surgery the Way You Need & Plan. A Treatment partner that simplifies the patient journey at every step. Drop Your Queries for the most affordable & world-class treatment options.You may simply download the GoMedii app for Android or iOS.