Congestive heart failure is also known as heart failure. It is a chronic and progressive condition when your heart muscle doesn’t pump blood as well as it should. Fluids build around the heart muscles and making it difficult to pump blood. Congestive heart failure is a major health problem in adults and elder people. If anyone looking for the best doctor for congestive heart failure then GoMedii provides an experienced and qualified doctor along with the best doctor for surgery in India.
Heart failure is a complex disease that affects everyone differently and you may need the right treatment according to your health. You don’t need to worry about it choose us we will help you in all the possible ways.
(People Also Like To Read: Receive Best & Low Cost Heart Bypass Surgery in Noida)
Know The List Of Best Doctors For Congestive Heart Failure
- Dr. Ashok Seth, Consultant, Interventional Cardiologist. He has 38 years of experience. He is working in Fortis Escort, New Delhi.
- Dr. Ajay Kaul, Chairman, Cardiac Surgeon, New Delhi. He has 36 years of experience working in Fortis Hospital, Noida.
- Dr. Y K Mishra, Director, Cardiac Surgeon, 32 years of experience, Manipal Hospital Dwarka, Delhi.
- Dr. Bhaba Nanda Das, Chief, Cardiac Surgeon. He has 36 years of experience working in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Aseem Ranjan Srivastava, Pediatric Cardiologist, Senior Consultant. He has 16 years of experience working in Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon.
Cost Of Congestive Heart Failure?
The heart surgery cost will start around Rs. 3,50,000 to Rs. 5,00,000. If anyone is looking for the best doctor for congestive heart failure then we have already told you. Once you choose us then we will guide and suggest the best doctors and hospitals for heart failure treatment. Now we will tell you the symptoms of congestive heart failure.
What Are The Symptoms Of Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure may cause the following symptoms:
- Difficulty in breathing
- Swollen legs and feet
- Abnormal heartbeats
- Getting tired easily
- Severe coughing with foamy or bloody mucus
- Frequent urge to urinate, especially at night
- Accumulation of fluid in the abdomen
- Unexpected weight gain
- Reduced hunger
Best Hospitals For Heart Treatment
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, Delhi
- Fortis Heart Hospital, Okhla, Delhi
- Narayana Superspeciality Hospital, Gurugram
- Medanta The Medicity, Sector 38, Gurugram
- Metro Hospital, Faridabad
- Max Super Speciality Hospital, Vaishali, Ghaziabad
What Are The Stage Of Congestive Heart Failure?
The doctor categorized congestive heart failure based on the patient’s symptoms and severity, including:
- Stage I: No symptoms.
- Stage II: It does not interfere with daily routine but sometimes a patient may cause fatigue on exertion.
- Stage III: Interrupts daily activities causing various symptoms.
- Stage IV: It causes severe symptoms like shortness of breath even if one is at rest.
How Many Types Of Congestive Heart Failure?
Many patients have left-side CHF. It occurs when your left ventricle doesn’t properly pump blood out to your body. There are two types of congestive heart failure. It includes:
- Systolic heart failure
- Diastolic failure
Causes of Congestive Heart Failure
- High blood pressure
- Drug abuse
- Genetic heart diseases
- Alcohol consumption
- Too fast or too slow heartbeats
- Narrowing of the blood vessels or arteries in the heart
- Congenital heart disease
What Tests Are Recommend By A Cardiologist To Diagnose A CHF?
The doctor may suggest any of these tests:
- Chest X-ray
- Blood tests
- Stress test
- CT scan
- Stress test
- Coronary angiogram
- Myocardial biopsy
What Are The Treatment Options Recommend By Doctor?
After checking, your test reports your doctor may recommend the treatment. Treatment option includes:
- Coronary bypass surgery
- Surgery to correct structural heart defects
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators (ICDs)
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)
- Mechanical Circulatory Support (MCS)
- Ventricular assist devices
- Heart transplant
Choose the Best Doctor For Congestive Heart Failure Through the Us
We have told you the best doctor for congestive heart failure. Once you choose us then we will provide the best heart specialists who specialize in treating congestive heart failure. If anyone is looking for congestive heart failure treatment, well, you know what to do! You have to simply drop your query on Whatsapp (+91 9654030724) or email us at email@example.com our team will get back to you as soon as possible. Visit our Website At GoMedii.com and drop your issues & get best doctor for surgery in India!
(People Like To Read: Must Do Things For Your Heart After Coronary Bypass Surgery)
Disclaimer: GoMedii is a recognized and a considerate healthcare platform which tends to connect every dot of the healthcare needs and facilities. GoMedii facilitates the accessibility of all health news, health tips, and information from the Health experts and Doctors to the eyes of readers. All of the information and facts mentioned in the GoMedii Blog are thoroughly examined and verified by the Doctors and Health Experts, elsewise source of information is confirmed for the same.
About GoMedii: GoMedii is a Healthcare Technology Platform That Works Out Your Treatment / Surgery the Way You Need & Plan. A Treatment partner that simplifies the patient journey at every step. Drop Your Queries for the most affordable & world-class treatment options.You may simply download the GoMedii app for Android or iOS.