A woman is always worried about her health. It can be anything but Urinary tract infection? Well, a hard time for a woman because it gives a lot of pain. The woman who is suffering from these experiences a lot of things like- mood swings, abdominal pain, headache, burning while urinating, etc. Being a woman, I can completely understand this sort of pain.
(People Also Like To Read: Causes of Anxiety Disorders: Are You Aware of It?)
What is Urinary Tract Infection(UTI)?
Urinary tract infection (UTI), also known as urine infection. This transition occurs through the way of urological immunization through microorganisms. UTI infections are the most common infection among humans, which can begin anywhere in the UTI urinary tract.
A UTI ( Urinary tract infection ) is an infection in any part of the urinary system the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. Most infections are involved with the lower urinary tract the bladder and the urethra.
However, women are at higher risk of developing a UTI than are men. Infection of the bladder can be painful and annoying. Although, serious consequences can occur if a UTI spreads to your kidneys.
Types of UTI?
There 3 types of UTI’s such as:
1. Kidneys (acute pyelonephritis): Upper back and side (flank) pain, High fever, Shaking and chills, Nausea, Vomiting.
2. Bladder (cystitis): Pelvic pressure, Lower abdomen discomfort, Frequent, painful urination, blood in the urine.
3. Urethra (urethritis): Burning with urination and Discharge.
What are the Symptoms of UTI?
There are some symptoms which arrive the starting of the UTI include:
- Burning feeling when you urinate
- A persistence or intense urge to urinate, even though little comes out when you do
- Pain or pressure in the back or lower abdomen
- Cloudy, dark, bloody, or strange-smelling urine
- Feeling tired or shaky
- Chills or fever (a sign the infection may have reached your kidneys)
(You Might Also Like To Read: 6 Common Types of Vaginal Infections)
What are the Causes of UTI?
Urinary tract infections typically occur when bacteria enter the urinary tract through the urethra and begin to multiply in the bladder. The urinary system is designed to keep out such microscopic invaders, these defenses sometimes fail. When it arises, bacteria may take hold and grow into a full-blown infection in the urinary tract.
The most common UTIs begins mainly in women and affect the bladder and urethra.
- Infection of the bladder (cystitis). This type of UTI is usually caused by Escherichia coli (E. coli), is a type of bacteria which commonly found in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. However, sometimes other bacteria are responsible.
- Intimacy: It may lead to cystitis, but you don’t have to be sexually active to develop it. There are most of the women’s are at the risk of cystitis because of their anatomy specifically, the short distance from the urethra to the anus and the urethral opening to the bladder.
- Infection of the urethra (urethritis). This type of UTI can begin when GI bacteria spread from the anus to the urethra. As the female urethra is close to the vagina, sexually transmitted infections, such as herpes, gonorrhea, chlamydia, and mycoplasma can cause urethritis.
Is UTI Go Away on its Own?
A bladder infection can get better on its own, but most of the time it doesn’t go away on its own. Thus, the infection from an untreated UTI can ultimately travel through the body and become very dangerous, even deadly. If the infection goes untreated, it can become a kidney infection.
How Can We Cure a UTI Naturally?
Here are some ways which help you to cure your UTI naturally:
- Stay hydrated drinking a lot of water regularly because it helps to treat a UTI.
- Urinate when the need arises
- Drink cranberry juice
- Use probiotics
- Get enough vitamin C
- Wipe from front to back
- Practice good sexual hygiene
Treatment for UTI
Although antibiotics usually are the first treatment for urinary tract infections. The drug which doctor prescribed and for how long depending on the health condition and the type of bacteria found in the urine. The best way to treat your UTI is to drink plenty of water/ fluids it majorly helps to lessen the risk of UTI.
Hi, I hope this blog will definitely help you out. In the above blog, we have discussed its symptoms, causes, remedies and most important the treatment. If you ever feel any of the above symptoms then go and consult a gynecologist immediately before the condition gets worse.
People Also Like To Read: Wondering How to Use Pregnancy Test Kit)
Disclaimer: GoMedii is a recognized and a considerate healthcare platform which tends to connect every dot of the healthcare needs and facilities. GoMedii facilitates the accessibility of all health news, health tips, and information from the Health experts and Doctors to the eyes of readers. All of the information and facts mentioned in the GoMedii Blog are thoroughly examined and verified by the Doctors and Health Experts, elsewise source of information is confirmed for the same.
About GoMedii: GoMedii is a Healthcare Technology Platform That Works Out Your Treatment / Surgery the Way You Need & Plan. A Treatment partner that simplifies the patient journey at every step. Drop Your Queries for the most affordable & world-class treatment options.You may simply download the GoMedii app for Android or iOS.