Pain in the pelvic region, Irregular periods, Frequent urination, or Constipation seems like general issues that occurred because of the wrong method of working out or obesity, but these can be symptoms of any serious disease.
We generally tend to ignore these issues, but you need to visit a gynecologist as soon as you notice any of these before they harm you. A list of the top 10 gynecologist in Chennai is mentioned below you can book an appointment to get treatment from them.
(People Also Like To Read: Get Treatment By The Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon In Bangalore)
Get treatment from the top 10 gynecologist in Chennai
Chennai is one of the top choices for people coming from India as well as most parts of the world. Why so? The hospitals in this city are known for providing world-class facilities, and well-experienced specialists as well as its lifestyle and transportation. You can get the best treatment in Chennai without hurting your pocket, and live a healthy life.
When do you need to visit a gynecologist?
If you have concerns regarding the female reproductive system, including breasts, ovaries, uterus, and vulva or you have menstrual, fertility (IVF), pregnancy, or contraception questions or issues. There are many other symptoms that tell you to visit a gynecologist, these symptoms are:
- Pain in the pelvic region.
- Irregular periods.
- Difficulty with urination.
- Frequent urination.
- Gastrointestinal disorders.
- Bleeding at the site of the mass.
What are the topics you should discuss with your gynecologists?
When it comes to sexual and reproductive health, it is tough to know what’s “normal” and what can be a symptom of a potential health problem. Even if you feel embarrassed about your issues, discuss everything with your gynecologist, They have heard and seen it all and are there to help you, so discuss everything with your doctor without worrying about any judgment:
Here are a few topics you should always discuss with your gynecologist:
- Painful periods
- Vaginal odor
- Sexual discomfort
- Sexual history
- Urinary or fecal leakage
- Low libido
- Swelling bumps or growths in your private parts
What conditions do gynecologists treat?
As we already know what symptoms tell you to visit a gynecologist, here are a few issues/disease a gynecologist treat, visit a doctor if you get diagnosed with any of these diseases. Some of these conditions include:
- Uterine fibroids.
- Ovarian cysts.
- Vaginal infections.
- Pelvic pain.
- Irregular bleeding.
- Cancer of the ovaries, uterus, or cervix.
- Issues related to menstruation or your menstrual cycle.
(You Might Also Like To Read: Get Treatment At Top Cancer Hospital In Kolkata, Book An Appointment)
List of the top 10 gynecologist in Chennai
If you are looking for a gynecologist in India Chennai is the right place, as it provides good transportation for almost all parts of India and the world, The living cost in Chennai is comparatively less than many other cities, and has all the facilities you might need as a patient.
- Dr. Sumana Manohar- Gynaecologist and Obstetrician, Senior Consultant, 34 years of experience
- Dr. Niveditha Bharathy K- Gynaecologist and Obstetrician, IVF Specialist, Senior Consultant, 23 years of experience
- Dr. Savitri Subramanyam- Gynaecologist and Obstetrician, with 50 years of experience
- Dr. Sowbarnika- Gynaecologist and Obstetrician, Consultant, 23 years of experience
- Dr. Shiva Singh Shekhawat- Gynaecologist and Obstetrician, Consultant, 17 years of experience
- Dr. Alpa Khakhar- Gynaecologist and Obstetrician, Senior Consultant, 23 years of experience
- Dr. Vishnu Vandana- Gynaecologist and Obstetrician, Consultant, 22 years of experience
- Dr Sreepriya Sundaram- Gynaecologist and Obstetrician, Consultant, 21 years of experience
- Dr. Kirthika K- Gynaecologist and Obstetrician, Consultant, 21 years of experience
- Dr Meenakshi Sundaram- Gynaecologist and Obstetrician, Consultant, 22 years of experience
Get treatment from the top 10 gynecologist in Chennai, Through GoMedii
Contact us to get treatment from the top 10 gynecologist in Chennai. To get affordable treatment through an easy process in India, visit our website or contact us on Whatsapp (+91 9654030724) or call us at (+91 9599004811), or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
(People Also Like To Read: Get Treatment At Top Hospital In Gurgaon, Book An Appointment)
Disclaimer: GoMedii is a recognized and a considerate healthcare platform which tends to connect every dot of the healthcare needs and facilities. GoMedii facilitates the accessibility of all health news, health tips, and information from the Health experts and Doctors to the eyes of readers. All of the information and facts mentioned in the GoMedii Blog are thoroughly examined and verified by the Doctors and Health Experts, elsewise source of information is confirmed for the same.
About GoMedii: GoMedii is a Healthcare Technology Platform That Works Out Your Treatment / Surgery the Way You Need & Plan. A Treatment partner that simplifies the patient journey at every step. Drop Your Queries for the most affordable & world-class treatment options.You may simply download the GoMedii app for Android or iOS.