Gastroenterology is a department that focuses on the health of your digestive system. The gastrointestinal tract, as well as the liver and plays an important role in the body. A gastroenterologist can treat everything from irritable bowel syndrome to hepatitis C. Get The best gastrology hospital in India
If you have any problem related to your GI tract and you’re looking for the best gastro doctor in Chennai then GoMedii will help to find the best gastroenterologists. There are various types of condition that comes under the Gastroenterology department we will tell but first, you have to know the best gastro doctors & if you feel to choose Rajasthan as your treatment place look for best gastroenterologist hospital in jaipur
(People Also Like To Read: Lower and Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding: Know All About It)
Here Are The List Of Best Gastro Doctors in Chennai
- Dr. Sanjay Govil, Senior Consultant, MBBS, MS, FRCS, Liver Transplant Surgeon, 25 years of experience
- Dr. Murugan N, Consultant, MBBS, FRCP, Liver Transplant Surgeon, 20 years of experience
- Dr. M. Srinivas, MBBS, MRCP (UK), Gastroenterologist, 29 years of experience
- Dr. R. Kamalakannan, MBBS, MS – General Surgery, MCh – Surgical Gastroenterology/G.I. Surgery, GastroIntestinal Surgeon, 24 Years of experience
- Dr. Mohan A .T., Consultant, MBBS, MD, DM, Medical Gastroenterologist, 32 years of experience
- Dr. T.S.Chandrasekar, MBBS, MS – General Surgery, MCh – Surgical Gastroenterology/G.I. Surgery, 27 Years of experience
- Dr. Sarojini Parameswaran, MBBS, DNB – General Medicine, DM – Gastroenterology, Diploma in Dermatology, Gastroenterologist, 27 Years of experience
- Dr. Venkatesh Munikrishnan, Consultant, MBBS, FRCS, Colo-Rectal Surgeon, 26 years of experience.
What Is The Most Common Gastrointestinal Disease?
In most cases, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is the most common disease. This condition is diagnosed by gastroenterologists and is one of the most common disorders seen by primary care physicians.
Best Hospitals For Gastroenterology Treatment
What Health Condition Comes Under Gastroenterology?
There a various health condition that comes under gastroenterology. It includes:
- nutritional issues
- irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- gallbladder and biliary tract diseases
- gastroesophageal reflux (heartburn)
- gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
If you have any of these problems then we have already told you about the best gastro doctor in Chennai then you can consult with any of these doctors through us.
(You Might Also Like To Read: Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease: An Ideal Treatment in India)
What Does A Gastroenterologist Do?
A gastroenterologist is a doctor who specializes in diseases and conditions that affect the digestive organs and structures. It includes:
- bile ducts
- small intestine
- esophagus, or food pipe
How To Diagnose The Gastro Problem?
A gastroenterologist will recommend any of these tests to know the exact condition of the patient. Your doctor may suggest blood tests, Imaging tests for upper gastrointestinal series (UGI), ultrasounds, MRIs, CT scans, and X-rays.
Who Needs To Consult With A Gastroenterologist?
Certain conditions affect your GI tract. If you have any of these problems including:
- unexplained blood in your stool
- unexplained difficulty swallowing food
- severe abdominal pain
- digestion issues, such as constipation or diarrhea
- You experience most of the time acid reflux or heartburn
Those people who have any of these problems than you we have told the best gastro doctor in Chennai you can easily consult. For this Contact us Now!
What Are The Treatment Options For GI Tract Problem?
Gastroenterologists perform a range of nonsurgical procedures. It includes:
- Upper endoscopy: This procedure helps to diagnose conditions that are related to the food pipe, stomach, and small intestine.
- Endoscopic ultrasounds: These examine the upper and lower GI tract, as well as other internal organs.
- Colonoscopies: These can help to detect colon cancer or colon polyps.
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography: Through this procedure doctor identifies the stones or tumors in the bile duct area.
- Sigmoidoscopy: It evaluates blood loss or pain in the lower large bowel.
- Liver biopsy: It may help to assess inflammation and fibrosis in the liver.
- Capsule endoscopy: The double-balloon enteroscopy, both examine the small intestine.
If you want to get a consult with the Best Gastro Doctor in Chennai then simply drop your query on Whatsapp (+91 9599004311) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org our team will get back to you as soon as possible. Get the gastroenterologist hospital in Jaipur. You just have to Contact us Now! Get The best gastrology hospital in India
(People Also Like To Read: You May Have Chances of Chronic Pancreatitis! Read It Here)
Disclaimer: GoMedii is a recognized and a considerate healthcare platform which tends to connect every dot of the healthcare needs and facilities. GoMedii facilitates the accessibility of all health news, health tips, and information from the Health experts and Doctors to the eyes of readers. All of the information and facts mentioned in the GoMedii Blog are thoroughly examined and verified by the Doctors and Health Experts, elsewise source of information is confirmed for the same.
About GoMedii: GoMedii is a Healthcare Technology Platform That Works Out Your Treatment / Surgery the Way You Need & Plan. A Treatment partner that simplifies the patient journey at every step. Drop Your Queries for the most affordable & world-class treatment options.You may simply download the GoMedii app for Android or iOS.