Hydronephrosis is a condition that is related to the kidney. In this situation the urinary tract where one or both kidneys swell. If anyone has this problem then it happens because urine does not fully empty the body. When we talk about the symptoms, then it may include painful urination, vomiting, sudden or intense pain in the back or side, blood in the urine, weakness, and fever due to a urinary tract infection.
If you feel any of these symptoms then you have to immediately consult with a doctor. Hydronephrosis surgery in India is available at a very affordable cost but you have to simply drop your query.
(People Also Like To Read: Get The Best Organ Transplant Treatment In India)
How to Get the Hydronephrosis Surgery in India?
There are many causes of the disease. The common medical treatment includes medication for relieving symptoms and diet control. Surgery may help in the treatment of diseases. It is important to know about the diseases to prevent and have proper treatment. It is possible if you choose GoMedii because we are your medical treatment partner. We will provide the most suitable treatment option for Hydronephrosis Surgery in India.
It is important to treat the disease before it goes into the serious stage. Many problems may cause the illness. It is important to have a treatment for the problems. It is important to have treatment before it gets serious problems. There are many methods for the treatment of the illness. Many people with the problem are going to the hospital for treatment. There are many types of surgeries for the treatment of kidney stones.
Who gets more chance to develop Hydronephrosis?
Hydronephrosis can develop in any age group. When we talk about children then it is frequently because of underlying changes in the body present since birth or previously. In youngsters, it is frequently because of kidney stones.
How long does Hydronephrosis surgery take?
The surgery takes about two to three hours. Your doctor will carefully perform the surgery so that patient will recover fast. They will also tell you some tips on how to take care of your kidney after the surgery.
What is the Cost of Hydronephrosis Surgery in India?
The average cost of hydronephrosis surgery in India will start at around 1500 USD. If you want to know the exact cost then you have to simply drop a query.
(You Might Also Like To Read: Cost of Kidney transplant in India, Way More Affordable)
Best Hospital For Hydronephrosis Surgery In India
Get to know the causes of Hydronephrosis?
Most of the time there are certain causes of hydronephrosis in adults, including:
- Having a blood clot in the kidney or urinary tract
- Urinary retention
- The urinary tract is narrowing or stricture
- Uterine prolapse
- Nerve or muscle problems that affect your kidney or ureters
- Enlarged Prostate gland
What are the symptoms of Hydronephrosis?
It is not necessary you feel the symptoms but some people feel the hydronephrosis severe symptoms, including:
- Weakness or malaise
- Frequent or painful urination
- Sudden or intense pain in the back or side
- Fever due to a urinary tract infection
- No major change in urine output although it may be decreased
We have already told you if anyone is seeking hydronephrosis surgery in India then we will suggest the best treatment options.
How Doctor Diagnoses the Hydronephrosis?
The doctor will take a physical exam and then they will suggest some tests including:
- Blood tests
- Urine tests
- Imaging test (ultrasound, CT scan, MRI)
What Are The Treatment Options For Hydronephrosis?
Your health care provider checks your test reports and then they will decide which type of treatment is most suitable according to the patient’s condition. Treatment includes:
- Ureteroscopy: Ureteroscopy is a minimally invasive procedure that allows the doctor direct access to the kidneys, ureter, bladder, and adjacent tissues. It is generally performed through a cystoscope that contains a small camera lens at the end. The tip of the camera is then inserted into the ureter or the hollow tube that connects the kidney to the bladder. The kidney is then visualized and the tip is advanced up the ureter to the distal tip. Depending on the indications, ureteroscopy is used for stone removal.
- Shock wave lithotripsy: Most of the time doctors will use shock wave lithotripsy for kidney stones. A high energy shock wave breaks the stone into small particles so that stones can pass out of the body.
- Surgery: The doctor recommends surgery when the patient kidney stones are very large or difficult to remove. Then the doctor will remove the stone through surgery.
Is surgery necessary for Hydronephrosis?
It depends on the patient’s condition and your healthcare provider will tell the patient if surgery is needed or not. Hydronephrosis is generally treated by addressing the underlying disease symptoms or cause, such as a kidney stone or infection.
GoMedii Provide the Hydronephrosis Surgery In India At affordable Cost!
If any patient is interested in Hydronephrosis Surgery In India then you have to, send us a query over our website or drop us a text on WhatsApp (+91 9654030724). Patients may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will connect with you as soon as possible.
(People Also Like To Read:Find Solution to Your Chronic Kidney Treatment In India)
Disclaimer: GoMedii is a recognized and a considerate healthcare platform which tends to connect every dot of the healthcare needs and facilities. GoMedii facilitates the accessibility of all health news, health tips, and information from the Health experts and Doctors to the eyes of readers. All of the information and facts mentioned in the GoMedii Blog are thoroughly examined and verified by the Doctors and Health Experts, elsewise source of information is confirmed for the same.
About GoMedii: GoMedii is a Healthcare Technology Platform That Works Out Your Treatment / Surgery the Way You Need & Plan. A Treatment partner that simplifies the patient journey at every step. Drop Your Queries for the most affordable & world-class treatment options.You may simply download the GoMedii app for Android or iOS.